• An exclusive, no-twist cable design that virtually eliminates the risk of cable damage due to keypad rotation.
• Sure-grip, low profile keypad gives a good, solid feel for the action of the lock.
• Low profile keypad incorporates an open/close indicator to let you know at a glance if the safe is locked or unlocked.
• External battery placement puts the battery inside the keypad, where it can be easily changed. And efficient lock design means the battery must be changed significantly less often.
• Field installable bolt position indicator (BPI) module is available to let you tie lock action to alarms, video surveillance recorders, etc. The module can be added to a lock at any time, with minimal labor.
• Program the lock from the keypad at any time.
• The S&G® Titan™ lock body is the same size and mounting footprint as other standard S&G locks, allowing for easy retrofit without the need for boltwork or mounting screw location changes. Plus, it’s universally handed for RH, LH, VU, and VD mounting.
Operation Modes: Single Control, Dual Control, Manager/Employee
Multiple Codes: One master code, one supervisor code, eight user codes, one time delay override code and a management reset code.
Holdup Protection: Up to 99 minutes time delay and an override code for instant cash carrier access.
Certifications: UL Type 1, VdS Class 2, CEN B, A2P B/E, SBSC, RoHS2 Compliant
Warranty: Two-year warranty
Contact for for color options.
Contact us for available product options.