Your door is the gateway to your business. Ensure your services to Nova Scotians are accessible to all. As accessibility standards increase, automated entry systems become more important. Do you have your accessibility plan in place? We can survey your existing occupied spaces to determine accessibility issues, and assist you with a corrective and affordable plan.
The automatic door operator allows Barrier-Free access, providing customer convenience while meeting the requirements of persons with disabilities. It's the perfect choice for new and existing buildings, permitting easy access to commercial, industrial, and institutional locations.
Finish: Clear, Dark Bronze
Motor: 1/8 HP
Header Profile: 6-1/2" x 4-1/2"
• High Precision gears for sustained long-term use
• Electro Mechanical Design for dependable fluid-free operation
• Permanent lubrication for maintenance free operation
• On-board programming, plug-n-play design for fast installation
• Built in strike/mag lock relay - fail safe or fail secure
• Integrates with building access & security systems
• Adjustable spring tension overcomes wind and stack pressure
• Concealed adjustable door stop, eliminates external door stops.
• Standard Profile With Left/Right Pull Arm
• Standard Profile With Left/Right Push Arm
• Heavy Duty Push with 1/4 HP Motor, Extra Power (XP) Spring