• Galvanneal steel is produced on a continuous hot-dipped galvanized steel line.
• Galvanneal steel provides an excellent surface for finish painting.
• Only a wipe down of the surface with mineral spirits is required before painting, a prime coat is not required.
• Hollow metal doors and frames 45 minute, 1-1/2 hour and 3 hour.
• Sidelite frames and borrowed lites can be custom manufactured to meet 45 minute fire rating.
• Rigid & impact resistant / Resin impregnated / Corrugated material
• Estimate STC 20 sound rating
• Steel doors are available insulated
• They are insulated with Polystyrene with an R rating of 6.3 or Polyurethane with an R rating of 11.
Closer Reinforcement: All doors come with a closer reinforcement box at the top of each door and also the bottom of the door when reversible.
Panic Bar Reinforcement: & Surface Bolt Reinforcing.
Standard Hinge Preparation: Doors have 4-1/2" template hinge reinforcements.
End Channels: Projection-welded end channels at 3" to 4" centers add strength and fully functional.
Lock Seam: Extra deep vertical mechanical full lock seam construction helps retain the quality and integrity of the door. A special sealant adhesive is also used on the edges to provide maximum strength and rigidity.
Standard Lock Preparation: All doors include ANSI lock reinforcement with a full barrel support for panic bar reinforcing as required. Cutouts as noted in table.
Edge Tabs: Special edge tabs for flush bolt preparation can be installed as an option.
• Honeycomb Core, 18 Gauge - Call For Information
• Honeycomb Core, 20 Gauge - Call For Information
• Insulated Core, 18 Gauge - Call For Information
• Insulated Core, 20 Gauge - Call For Information
• Rim Panic / Knob/Lever / Mortise Lock / Slab Only
• Reversible / Left / Right